1. Do you accept Credit Cards, Check, and or cash?
Yes we accept Credit Cards. There is a $7 Service and Convenience Charge on all credit card transactions. We do accept check and cash as well. There is a $35 NSF on all returned checks.
2. Where do you train your clients/athletes?
We use various locations around San Diego. Locations are dependent on the type of consultation, training, or lesson. For most of our baseball instruction we use Hickman Athletic Fields in Clairemont Mesa, but we can use a local field or facility if it is convenient for both the instructor and client. There is some wiggle room here.
3. Do you offer package discounts?
Yes we have individual lessons/training sessions as well as 4, 6, and 10 packages.
4. Do you offer gift certificates?
Yes we do.
5. What is the difference between da Luz Enterprises, The Personal Supplement, TPS Baseball and SD Halos Baseball Club?
da Luz Enterprises is the parent partnership that runs all the other entities. TPS Baseball is an all encompassing Baseball/Athletic Consultating Business, The Personal Supplement is the Baseball specific training/lessons, and SD Halos is a Select Baseball Team at three age groups - 14u, 16u and 18u, that offers competetive baseball under qualified instruction. typically these teams play in the fall.